Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society
Ancestor Exchange Index
A collection of surnames being researched by members of the Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society
The Ancestor Exchange allows society members to submit information regarding the ancestors they are researching. All entries to the Ancestor Exchange are added to the TPCGS Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the form by the submitter. Ancestor Exchange entries can be submitted by themselves or in conjunction with a query.
Index to Ancestor Exchange Entries Online
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 2002 - 2003
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 2000 - 2001
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1999 - 2000
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1998 - 1999
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1997 - 1998
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1996 - 1997
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1995 - 1996
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1994 - 1995
- TPCGS Ancestor Exchange, 1993 - 1994
To Respond to Ancestor Exchange Entries:
To Submit Ancestor Exchange Entries: (For TPCGS Members Only)
TPCGS Ancestor Exchange & Queries Editor
4815 N. 16th St.
Tacoma, Washington 98406-3309
Format used in the Ancestor Exchange entries:
- Surname and given name.
- Begin Date: The earliest date for which you have information about the person.
- End Date: The latest date for which you have information about the person.
- Migration: The migration of that family. For instance, if your ancestors started out in Virginia, moved to Kentucky, then on to Missouri, the entry would be VA>KY>MO, USA.
- Submitter's TPCGS Membership Number.
- * Indicates that there is a corresponding query. Click on the link which will take you to the spot on the Queries page which contains the corresponding entry.